Opportunity Knocks...



Team Northrup is a specific, practical, business and personal growth opportunity for individuals who believe in the power of the mind/body/spirit connection, who are highly motivated, who want to attract more prosperity in their lives, and who seek an exciting new path of discovery.” Christiane Northrup, M.D.



"What makes Team Northrup different from any other opportunity we have seen is that it’s partnership model fosters authentic teamwork and win-win outcomes for all involved.”
~ Dr. Karen Wolf and Dr. Deborah Kern, authors of "Create the Body your Soul Desires"



“I have inherited a great treasure—the love in my own heart. The more I share this treasure with others, the richer I become. Prosperity begins with feeling good about myself. If I do not feel good about myself, I cannot really enjoy anything. My home, car, clothing, friends, health, and bank account are only reflections of my thoughts about myself and what I believe I deserve. No matter where I am or what is happening, I can change my thoughts and beliefs. True prosperity is never an amount of money, it is a state of mind. My mind is now open to receiving prosperity.

Once a day, I stretch my arms out wide and say, “I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe. Thank you, Life.”

~Louise Hay